A Taste of Judaism - An Invitation to Community, May 2, 9, 16/June 6, 13, 20; 7:00 pm, With Rabbis P
Modern, Progressive Judaism is an incredible religion:
● A loving community;
● Meaningful ritual for the 21 st century;
● An opportunity to learn that is inclusive and free of dogma;
● An opportunity to get in touch with our spiritual path;
● Direction for social action, tikkun olam , meaning healing the world, asJudaism teaches we are God's partners in the universe;
● An emphasis less on belief, and more on how we live our lives.
If you have been thinking about converting or simply want to know more about Judaism, we look forward to welcoming you to a Taste of Judaism.
May 2 - G*D: Who, What, When, Why, Where
May 9 - Torah, Ethics, Mitzvah
May 16 - Jewish Continuity, Branches of Judaism, Israel
June 6 - Shabbat, Festivals, Prayer
June 13 - Lifetime observances: Bar/Bat Mitzvah, Wedding, Death, etc.
June 20 - What is Jewish Renewal?
For more about this series, or to rsvp, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
No cost to attend!! (Donations are welcome).
For more about Chadeish Yameinu: www.CYSantaCruz.com